4 Christmas Party Drinks to Make Your Party Standout
The Christmas Season is about to be in full swing. That means Christmas Party Season is about to kick-off, too! Whether you are in charge of the family Christmas gathering this year or you were volunteered to head up the office Christmas party, we’ve put together four drinks that are sure to be a hit and make your party (and drink prepping skills) stand out.
The Grinch/Grinch Punch
(2) 13 oz Lemon-Lime flavored packets; unsweetened
(1) 12 oz Lemon concentrate; frozen
(1) 12 oz Pineapple juice; canned
(2) Cups of sugar
(1) 2 ltr Bottle of Lemon-Lime soft drink (start by using ½ a liter and adjust as necessary)
(1) Bag of ice (you can used bagged, crushed, or cubed- whichever you prefer)
You can get sanding sugar (color/s of your choosing) as a garnish for the rim of your serving glasses.
You can add any liquor (of your choosing) to the punch.
You can mix this drink several different ways.
1) You can mix the ingredients in a blender (make sure the frozen concentrate is thawed), add ice, blend, and serve.
2) You can mix the ingredients in a punch bowl and serve over a glass of ice.
3) You can create your own way to serve it.
The Santa Shot
**3 equal parts of the following**
Green Creme de Menthe
Mix ⅓ of the shot glass with; enjoy.
(1) 12 oz Orange juice concentrate; frozen
(1) 12 oz Lemonade concentrate; frozen
(1) Bottle of Cranberry Juice blend
(1) 2 ltr Bottle of Lemon-Lime soda
(1) Cup of sugar
Garnishes- cranberries, fresh rosemary sprigs, and lemon slices
Mix the lemon-lime soda and the cranberry blend together in a punch bowl.
Add the sugar; stir until blended.
Add the thawed orange juice and lemonade concentrates.
Add the ice.
Add the cranberries (up to a full bag), rosemary sprigs, and lemon slices (with peels still on).
**You can do a taste test and add a little water if it is too strong for your liking.**
Cranberry Christmas Mimosa
(1) Bottle of Champagne
(1) Bottle of Cranberry Juice
(1) Bag of Cranberries
(1) Bottle of Simple Syrup
Pour your champagne flute about ¾ of the way full with Champagne.
Fill the remaining ¼ of the champagne flute with the Cranberry Juice.
Add a dash (or two if you prefer) of Simple Syrup.
Drop some cranberries in.
**Bam! You’re all finished. Wasn’t that easy?!
These four Christmas party drinks are not only going to make your party stand out, but they are easy to prepare. Less time preparing drinks means more time to enjoy the drinks and the guests. Hosting a party is stressful enough without worrying about what drinks to serve. So, this Christmas Season do yourself a favor and take some stress out of your party planning so that you can have a good time.
Enjoy surfing on GoHolidayGift.com for more Christmas and other Holiday ideas!